ALL GRIP. NO COMPROMISE
- 2.8 meters shorter braking in wet*
- 3 meters shorter braking in dry*
- 30% better fuel-saving design*
- Lower noise due to closed shoulder grooves
The Sport BluResponse employs an aerodynamic shape and low-heat compound to reduce rolling resistance by 30% compared to its predecessor*. That translates to average savings of €100 per year in fuel costs*.
Dunlop’s innovative Short Braking blocks reduce braking distances on wet and dry roads. Designed for high performance driving, these extra-stiff blocks increase road contact under braking force.
Closed shoulder grooves suppress noise emission, for a quieter and more comfortable ride.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE ON WET
The Sport BluResponse uses a polymer compound to give you better grip and handling on wet roads. Large central grooves in the tread evacuate water quickly, reducing the risk of aquaplaning.
* Tested by TÜV SÜD Automotive in September 2012 by order of Goodyear Dunlop. Tyre Size: 205/55 R16 91V; Test Car: VW Golf; Test Locations: Mireval (FR), Papenburg (D) and Garching (D); Report No. 76249744
Dunlop Sport BluResponse EU
- Complimentary Tyre rotation / Patching / Top up air for the lifetime of tyres purchased and changed at The Tyre Mart.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of prevailing GST charges, tyre balancing and installation charges.